Re: Does empirical evidence of antiquity exist?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      Hi, Todd.

      I thought you did a good job with your post under this subject on the
      CoCBanned list.

      "...Look at all the crazy nonsense that young earth creationists have
      taught over the last few decades about things like moon dust, moon
      recession, shrinking sun, Earth's magnetic field decay, ocean salt,
      short period comets, Paluxy River man tracks, bombardier beetles,
      Earth's rotation slowing down, quick frozen mammoths, Kelvin's
      outdated thermodynamic model of heat decay, Moon & Spencer's
      conjecture about light taking shortcuts through space, Setterfield's
      conjecture about the speed of light being over a million times faster
      about 6,000 years ago, claiming transitional fossils don't exist, and
      on and on the sad list goes..."

      Don't forget the one about the fishing reel stuck in the chunk of
      metamorphic rock!

      Rick