Re: Reality check!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 12:07 PM
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "mathewmaury"
      <sqi7o0hh02@s...> wrote, in part:

      > Do you plan to contact Wayne Price in
      > his hospital bed to try to resolve your
      > problem with him?

      No, been there, done that. Actually, given his situation over the
      years of controversy, he's been much more successful than Dr. Bert in
      just ignoring my efforts. Unlike Dr. Bert, I have no recollection
      that Wayne has ever publicly addressed these public issues he got
      himself wrapped up in thanks to Dr. Bert.

      And he wrote:

      > What is your plan to resolve the problem?

      See archives if you are really interested. You did save all those
      posts from this and the other list, didn't you?

      > Does Wayne Price know about the problem
      > and know how you would like it resolved?
      > What do you want Wayne Price to do for you?

      See answer above.