Re: King Davis' babblings on the speed of light

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 26, 2005
      Wait a minute. Doesn't all this settle itself? Correct me if I'm
      wrong, Todd, but if the speed of light is increased just a little,
      isn't E increased a lot? But isn't E supposed to be constant? So as
      speeds of light greater than the speed of light are approached, doesn't
      mass have to decrease to infinitessimal fractions? And if so, wouldn't
      a more appropriate subject line include "...babblings about the
      *apparent* speed of light"?

      Rick