More games on the cofBanned?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      Should YAHOO! be blamed? Maybe my WebTv folks?

      Or, maybe it is just the owner/operators of the coCBanned list?

      In any case, I noted when I went to check the 2 polls I set up on the
      coCBanned list that access was no longer available. There was no access
      to the links and photos pages either. There was access to the
      membership.

      Did the owners/operators (or others) manage to tinker with the list
      options and not tell the membership what was going on?

      Anybody know what is up with that?