Tranformism more fun than statues!

  • mathewmaury <sqi7o0hh02@sneakemail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2002
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, rlbaty@w... wrote:

      > Feedback Letter From: Ayesha Coxon
      >
      > I've repeatedly asked for clarification on your correction
      > for the Jean Rostand quote, and have not received any
      > replies. I have contacted libraries in France to obtain
      > copies of Rostand's quote, using your references, and they
      > have said they do not find anything of the sort.
      >
      > Please confirm where you find accurate referencing for Jean
      > Rostand's quote, "Transformism is a fairy tale for adults."

      What a Quest! Transformism is so much more interesting than
      statues! We can replace your life search for a statue source
      with this! Why let the Frogs have all the fun?

      Let us send this letter to CRSQ:

      Dr. Chaffin,
      Why is Transformism a fairy tale for adults?
      Signed,
      Robert Baty (I did not produce this letter! I really did not!)

      We must get Jean Rostand to acknowledge for the record that
      Robert Baty did not produce this letter!

      At the same time, we can flood a multitude of mailing lists
      with the same question over and over until the moderators
      get sick of it and ban us! What fun!

      For mailing lists where we are allowed to continue posting,
      we will respond to the posts of others who dare write on a
      different subject to remind everyone that we have not yet
      received an answer to our Transformism and Fairy Tale
      question.

      We will scour mailing lists where we were banned to get
      examples of problems other people deal with. We will suggest
      that those people first help us find out why Transformism is
      a fairy tale for adults. After they help us find the answer
      to that, then they will be better prepared to deal with the
      problems in their own lives.

      Let us send letters to Jean Rostand (if he or she is not yet
      dead) demanding that civility and honesty require an answer.
      We will find out where Jean Rostand will be giving lectures
      and send ahead to get others to ask Jean the question from
      the audience 'Why is Transformism a fairy tale for adults?'
      We will write letters to anyone inviting Jean to speak to
      kindly let them know that Jean has not been quite honest
      about where the Transformism quote came from.

      After all, we want to help Jean Rostand admit the truth. It
      is only for historical accuracy that Jean must admit where
      he or she got this quote. It is the principle involved! It
      does not matter that Jean Rostand said this only once
      fifteen years ago. We must not rest until we find the
      answer.

      Tell all your friends to help! We must find the answer. Me
      must know where Jean Rostand got the quote, "Transformism is
      a fairy tale for adults."

      If you think it helpful in our search, perhaps you can start
      a poll of the members of this list:

      Is Transformism a fairy tale for adults? Yes or no.