Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Bill's cosmological speculation, and firmament waters (a...

  • Theoflus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      In a message dated 2/27/2003 7:42:08 PM Central Standard Time,
      greeneto@... writes:

      > Perhaps when all is said and one on this particular matter, you just
      > don't take Genesis 1 as literally as YEC doctrine says you are
      > supposed to.

      I do not follow YEC doctrine, whatever that is, but the truth of God's word,
      as best I can determine it.
      Bill Carrell

    • Todd S. Greene <greeneto@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
        --- In Maury_and_Baty, Bill Carrell wrote (post #585):
        > In a message dated 2/27/2003 7:42:08 PM Central Standard Time,
        > Todd Greene writes:
        >
        >> Perhaps when all is said and one on this particular matter, you
        >> just don't take Genesis 1 as literally as YEC doctrine says you
        >> are supposed to.
        >
        > I do not follow YEC doctrine, whatever that is, but the truth of
        > God's word, as best I can determine it.

        Hi, Bill.

        The fact of the matter is that you advocate young earth creationism,
        and this is exactly what you've been arguing for since your first
        post in this discussion forum. But I've already address many
        specifics of your pretending to not be a young earth creationist, in
        this post

        "Is Bill C. a young earth creationist? You bet!"

        and all you did was ignore the specifics I pointed out about your
        discussion which shows just why you are a young earth creationist.
        Golly, can't you cease these evasion games already? They're getting
        boring.

        Sincerely,
        Todd Greene