No Rest for the Wicked

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2005
      Well, Robert...

      I have responded to Jason's comments:

      I may be letting all this get to me just a little too much.

      The other night I dreamed there was a statue of *me* somewhere. I was
      standing on a big marble pedestal, with my arms outstretched to the
      world. In one hand I held my open Bible. In the other was my open
      laptop.

      I tried to put myself inside the statue so I could see what page my
      Bible was opened to, but I couldn't.

      The next morning I woke up with the tune of an old rock song in my
      head:

      Reel n Rock n
      Rockn Reeln
      Reel n Rock n
      Rockn Reeln...

      It goes on, but you get the idea.

      Thanks for the effort you've put in. If I had been dealing with this
      as long as you have, I would be stark raving mad by now.

      Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2005
        Rick, you wrote, in part:

        > Thanks for the effort you've put in.

        > If I had been dealing with this
        > as long as you have, I would be
        > stark raving mad by now.

        You are welcome. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

        Of course, it would be nice to have some company in this padded room
        that they keep me in.