Re: From "fishing reels" to T-Rex?

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8 4:25 PM
      Cassondra wrote, in part:

      > It could also be said there is no
      > indication that the dragon slain
      > by St George was mythical either.

      > Oops, wait...I guess that was
      > another dinosaur, huh?

      I figured Cassondra would know more about such things than I do. While
      her comment appears to be in jest, I think if you read enough after
      Keith Sisman you will find that that is just the sort of claim he makes;
      if not St. George then some other great, old englishman in Keith's
      history has been recorded as fighting the dinosaurs.

      Don't believe me. . .feel free to ask Keith if he was/is serious when he
      writes such things and if such things are going to appear in his
      forthcoming book on the subject.