Re: Who knows how to quote?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
      "Mathewmaury", you wrote:

      > It appears I have unintentionally
      > misinterpreted Robert's words.

      > I will redouble my efforts to
      > understand what Robert is
      > saying.

      I hope that is sincere and will look forward to a further discussion.

      In particular, if my "Goliath of GRAS" is not an acceptable
      falsification test for the real world claims of the YEC's, just what is
      going to take its place if one wants to claim that my claim about YEC
      and falsification is not accurate?