Who knows how to quote?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 2:22 PM
      Here's what "Mathewmaury" says I said:

      > the real world is, according to
      > them, simply not falsifiable
      > because the YEC interpretation
      > "trumps" any real world evidence
      > to the contrary.

      Here's what I found that I actually said:

      > Now, if Keith and his would simply
      > be more direct in admitting, in
      > opposition to the "Goliath", that the
      > fundamental YEC position regarding
      > the real world is, according to them,
      > simply not falsifiable because the
      > YEC interpretation "trumps" any real
      > world evidence to the contrary.

      My point has been repeated many times and in quite accurate and
      demonstrable. But that is another matter.

      I think we have reasonable cause for concern when someone with
      "Mathewmaury"'s skills start toying with the words and then misusing and
      misapplying the statements.

      He knows or has reason to know what the issue is, and yet he has
      misstated it in his latest posts.

      Beware!

    • mathewmaury
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 3:24 PM
        --- Robert wrote:
        > I think we have reasonable cause for concern when
        > someone with "Mathewmaury"'s skills start toying
        > with the words and then misusing and misapplying
        > the statements.

        > He knows or has reason to know what the issue is,
        > and yet he has misstated it in his latest posts.

        It appears I have unintentionally misinterpreted
        Robert's words. I will redouble my efforts to
        understand what Robert is saying.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 4:10 PM
          "Mathewmaury", you wrote:

          > It appears I have unintentionally
          > misinterpreted Robert's words.

          > I will redouble my efforts to
          > understand what Robert is
          > saying.

          I hope that is sincere and will look forward to a further discussion.

          In particular, if my "Goliath of GRAS" is not an acceptable
          falsification test for the real world claims of the YEC's, just what is
          going to take its place if one wants to claim that my claim about YEC
          and falsification is not accurate?