Re: Dr. Bert & the "Eltanin Enigma"!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Bummer! I gave the link to the last page of the story instead of the
      first page.

      Here's the link to the first page:

      http://www.forteantimes.com/articles/183_eltanin1.shtml

      If you start there, you'll understand more about my query concerning how
      Dr. Bert might treat the story.

      I guess this is like telling you the punch line of a joke before you
      hear the joke. In any case, the Eltanin Enigma makes for interesting
      reading, especially in light of Dr. Bert's "rock 'n reel" claim.