Richard Simms and that "rock 'n reel" story!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Chattanooga Outdoors
      http://outdoors.chattanooga.net/

      Dear Richard Simms,

      You have probably heard by now that your little story about Dan and his
      "rock 'n reel" has recently been made into a big issue in the
      "young-earth, creation-science" controversy, thanks to front page
      coverage on the website of Dr. Bert at:

      > http://www.apologeticspress.org

      Of course, those in the know know that the claims Dr. Bert has made for
      the thing are not going to hold up.

      I'm wondering if you have a statement, for the record, regarding the
      story and how your article is portrayed by Dr. Bert as somewhat an
      authority on the matter (i.e., the only reference made by Dr. Bert was
      your story and the field interview of the old fisherman by his staff).

      So, what can you tell us about the story from your side of the
      controversy. We've already gotten feedback from the experts at UTC.

      Your immediate attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.
      The public is waiting to see how Dr. Bert deals with his blunders
      regarding the "rock 'n reel" as it relates to the "young-earth,
      creation-science" movement.