"Rock 'n Reel" inquiry to Apologetics Press!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      I suspect that Dr. Bert may have been flooded by now with inquiries
      about his "rock 'n reel" claims. I wonder why no one has brought us
      word back from Dr. Bert regarding his intentions. Will we have to
      wait 10 years or so before discoverying he has secretly given up the
      promotion.

      No one having told me, I decided to write to him myself as indicated
      below:

      > To: mail@...
      > From: Robert Baty
      > Date: Friday, February 25, 2005

      > Subject: "Rock 'n Reel" defense or concession?

      > Dear Apologetics Press,

      > Considering the considerable criticism this
      > week regarding your article about a rock with
      > a fishing reel, can you please provide me
      > with a statement regarding your intentions to
      > either defend your promotion of the "rock 'n
      > reel" or concede that it is not what the
      > article claims for it?

      > Your immediate attention and reply by e-mail
      > to this of the "cc" address will be
      > appreciated. There has been considerable
      > interest in the matter on my own discussion
      > list and elsewhere on other lists and in the
      > "public square". We'd like to know where
      > you stand now that the article has enjoyed
      > 5 days of critical consideration.

      > Sincerely,
      > Robert Baty

      If other have been making inquiry, we would apprecaite if you would
      post a note and let us know, specifically, what inquiries you have
      been making and what responses you may have received.