Bert Thompson - Ph.D. Moron!!!

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 23, 2005
      In post #5673 I wrote:

      | There are people alive today who are probably just as old as
      | that fishing reel housing (and some of us here are getting
      | close to 50 years or are more than 50 years old). Now, ask
      | yourself this question: In looking around at the creeks and
      | rivers and other places around us, where do we see phyllite
      | rock forming in our lifetimes?
      |
      | Give an honest answer to that question.
      |
      | Now you see why no one who even has a clue about geology takes
      | such a claim as this by Bert and other young earth creationists
      | seriously. The fact that the fishing reel housing is less than
      | a hundred years old just gives this one away, to anyone who has
      | at least a third of a brain and knows how to use it.

      Which, of course, means that Bert Thompson who loves to tout his
      Ph.D. everywhere - even when he's talking about matters that have
      absolutely nothing to do with his Ph.D. field of study - either has
      less that 1/3 of a brain, or simply doesn't know how to use the
      brain he's got.

      Chuckling,
      Todd Greene
      http://www.geocities.com/greeneto

      P.S.: The truth is that otherwise intelligent people destroy their
      own sense of rationality by closing their minds with dogma.