Tch! Tch! Jason Fox!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      Jason Fox from the CFTF list is asking for responses from the
      "old-earth" side of the ledger. It appears that the CFTF really want to
      make like Dr. Bert is on to something with his "rock 'n reel" claim.

      Of course, we know Dr. Bert's claim about that reel isn't going to hold
      up.

      So, here is what I sent Jason privately (you know, I can't post to the
      CFTF):

      You should have gotten my earlier message.

      In any case, if you are serious about answers from "old earth" sorts,
      you need to visit my list and send your comments, if any, to:

      > Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com

      The "rock 'n reel" claim of Dr. Bert won't stand up to scrutiny, and I
      suspect he's already finding that out.