"Goliath", Goforth, and falsification!

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2005
      <greeneto@y...> wrote:

      > Eisley Brothers? Late 1970s? ;-)

      I'll take your word on that; but I did intend to make the connection
      to the song.

      > Okay, Robert, I will admit that you were
      > clued into that one quite a bit ahead of
      > me.

      Forward thinking fellow that I am; I guess I have always been ahead
      of my time. I just home my time comes soon; I don't really care to
      have to enjoy my fame posthumously!

      > But I do learn over time. Watch me key in
      > on this falsification issue more in the
      > future.

      I'll be watching, but you might have to let us know what you get into
      in your travels elsewhere.

      > Guess who I met up with?
      > Wayne Goforth!
      > Yes, really.

      For those that haven't heard of my place, and even for Wayne, invite
      them to come over here and discuss the "Goliath". Otherwise, you are
      welcome to take the "Goliath" to them.