Re: [creat] Re: "Feeble" is just a word!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2002
      David, I liked these comments from Al concerning a matter that he and
      Ira seem to be interested in discussing:

      "Brian Yeager basically reopened the topic for
      discussion with his post anyway, so it might be of benefit to discuss .
      . . I still have my copies of your affirmative, and my first rebuttal
      ... so let's post them exactly as we originally wrote them,
      and then go from there.  Also, let's put it on Berean Spirit (since
      we're both on there too, and since the first two were posted on there
      originally). Almost every person I have ever debated employed the
      tactic of delay (going months sometimes before responding).  Let's try
      and keep it moving along."

      ########################

      My further comments:

      I think we can make some application of that to the Maury matters. As
      you may know, Ira basically reopened the Maury statue issue with his
      post recently.

      We can post Bert's Maury statue claim as well as Bert's comments about
      that CRSQ letter. I still have his exact claims and can post them just
      as Bert said.

      We can go from there, hoping Bert won't continue his tactic of delay.
      Don't you think its been long enough!

      Let's try and keep it moving along.

      First, however, somebody with a little moral influence is going to have
      to get Bert to join what should be a brief discussion of his claims.

      David would be an ideal example. With his "fearless" philosophy of they
      are "only words", he should be able to clearly document his efforts to
      engage Bert and bring him into these discussions and his response and/or
      actual participation.

      To remind those that may have missed it, we are basically looking to
      start by getting two issues resolved:

      1. Where did Bert get his Maury statue claim?
      2. Bert's acknowledgement that I didn't write that CRSQ letter he
      called my "feeble effort".