Hello Robert

  • dmathew1 <dmathew1@tampabay.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 4:55 AM
      Hello Robert,

      How are you?

      Best Regards,

      David Mathews
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 5:41 AM
        Hello David,

        I hear you've got some extra computer time available these days. I
        appreciate your taking the time to pop in here.

        Care to give us your interpretaton of the texts which talk about the
        waters above and below the firmament with the sun, et al, in the
        firmament?

        Or whatever. Maybe you'd like to search for the true identity of
        "mathewmaury"? :o)

        You probably noticed that your message went straight through. You are
        not on moderated status.

      • dmathew1 <dmathew1@tampabay.rr.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 11:42 AM
          Hello Robert,

          > I hear you've got some extra computer time available these days. I
          > appreciate your taking the time to pop in here.

          David: 'Tis a good week in which I divested myself of responsibility
          to and concern about both Al Maxey and Ira Mikell.

          > Care to give us your interpretaton of the texts which talk about the
          > waters above and below the firmament with the sun, et al, in the
          > firmament?

          David: I have heard the water above the firmament interpreted as a
          vapour canopy, but that idea is thoroughly discredited, I believe. I
          do believe that this language is strictly allegorical and does not
          convey any scientific information about the structure of the Universe
          at the time of creation.

          > Or whatever. Maybe you'd like to search for the true identity of
          > "mathewmaury"? :o)

          David: I like mathewmaury better as an anonymous person. He seems to
          have something to say.

          > You probably noticed that your message went straight through. You
          are not on moderated status.

          David: Yes. Very good.

          Best Regards,

          David Mathews