Re: Goliath is INVALID

    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2005
      See appropriate thread for my reply.

      Robert
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 10, 2005
        In post #5618 Robert Baty writes, "Like Dr. Fox admitted...the real
        world evidence doesn't really matter because he's made up his mind
        already based on his interpretation of scripture which 'trumps'
        anything else to the contrary."

        Ah, yes, the completely circular "logic" of creationism: "By
        definition, no apparent, perceived or claimed evidence in any field,
        including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the
        Scriptural record."
        http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/about/faith.asp

        In other words, "Don't confuse my beliefs with falsifying facts, I've
        already made up my mind."

        Our own "Mathew Maury" strains at philosophical gnats even while he
        swallows the camels whole!

        Chuckling,
        Todd