Let the "wicked" run it?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2005
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, cassondrawrites@a... wrote, in
      part, regarding Nelta's position:

      > (I)t would necessarily require that
      > secular government and the armed forces
      > consist entirely of wicked men.

      I think that is the position that Nelta has basically confirmed on
      her own list in recent days.

      Well, maybe she would allow for a Christian to be mailman or an IRS
      Appeals Officer, but policeman, soldiers and others. . .only wicked
      folks (i.e., non-Christians) should be involved in such things.

      I don't think she's made an "argument" as you indicated. I just think
      she's voiced her faulty opinion.