FW: I AM AN ATHEIST

  • Clyde Baxley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005

    • cassondrawrites@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
        I do not find that there is anything more inherently independent about the
        process of critical thinking that leads one to become an atheist than that which
        leads one to become a person of faith. The independence of an individual's
        mind is of course a relative thing, and an atheist may be as weak-minded as the
        next person. It should also be noted that independence of any sort is
        something of an illusion. The wise man notes and measures the effect of his
        influences, rather than denies them.

        Cassondra