Re: Creation museum to open soon!

  • Tamara
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
      Von Daniken's park sounds more high-tech, but I'm not about to travel to Switzerland to see it.

      I remember when that book was big. I also remember laughing at it. Then again, I also laugh when I hear the YECs say that dinosaurs lived alongside people, so it's six of one and a half-dozen of the other.

      Best,
      Tamara