Re: Creation museum to open soon!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
      Interestingly enough, Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis doesn't like the
      idea that Von Daniken appears to have gotten up his own bigger
      museum/amusement park.

      You can read Ken's article at:

      http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs2005/0103mystery_park.asp

      Some informed critics figure that Ham's and Von Daniken's ideas are
      pretty much equivalent.

    • Tamara
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
        All I can say is that at least it sounds better than Kent Hovind's "Dinosaur Adventureland". ;-)

        Best,
        Tamara

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
          Von Daniken's park sounds more high-tech, but I'm not about to travel to Switzerland to see it.

          I remember when that book was big. I also remember laughing at it. Then again, I also laugh when I hear the YECs say that dinosaurs lived alongside people, so it's six of one and a half-dozen of the other.

          Best,
          Tamara

          Interestingly enough, Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis doesn't like the
          idea that Von Daniken appears to have gotten up his own bigger
          museum/amusement park.

          You can read Ken's article at:

          http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs2005/0103mystery_park.asp

          Some informed critics figure that Ham's and Von Daniken's ideas are
          pretty much equivalent.

          Support your local IRS office and ask Keith Sisman to change his vote before another night falls!

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor