FW: Update - American Atheists National Convention

  • Clyde Baxley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Clyde Baxley" <heapadog@h...>
        wrote, in part:

        > American Atheists National Convention
        > March 25-27, 2005
        > UPDATE
        > >
        > VETERAN JOURNALIST JACK GERMOND JOINS SPEAKER ROSTER FOR
        > 2005 AMERICAN ATHEISTS NATIONAL CONVENTION!
        > >
        > JACK W. GERMOND. . .has been a newspaperman
        > for more than 50 years. . .Germond has also
        > been a regular guest on public affairs television
        > programs including "The McLaughlin Group."

        I remember watching Germond on "The McLaughlin Group". I thought he
        must be dead by now. I guess not.

        Clyde,

        What is the American Atheist organization, or its members, saying
        about the recent flap over Antony G.N. Flew's comments that some are
        interpreting as some big change to some form of theism on his part?