Re: For those who doubt...

  • scott foster
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 7, 2004
      I'm sorry Jack, what specifically was offensive?
      I'm perfectly willing to "clean it up" if you will be specific about what you find offensive

      regards, scott
      you may contact me privately at scottfo2@... if you desire.

      Jack Smith <jack0291@...> wrote:
      Jack here
      I was just wondering why this type of language is being used. Scott in the last few post has included language that is offensive. Can you not express your self with out this type of language.
      Jack Smith

      scott foster <scottfo2@...> wrote:

      I was being a smart ass, as usual. However it sounds like we could have an action for the owner having a "dangerous instrumentality", an attractive nusience, a unrestrained canine, an unsafe storm door, all of which are proximate causes of the imjury to the victim.

      grins, see hurt the Auburn Haired Goddess and the disciples get mightly upset.

      lol
      hope you are feeling and looking better. (although in the looks department, I don't know how you can possibly improve on perfection)

      Tamara wrote:
      Nah, don't need to. My Blue Cross/Blue Shield plan covers everything 100% in an accidental injury.

      Best,
      Tamara