Dr. Bert's fame is growing!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      We all remember how Dr. Bert and the CRSQ teamed up to try and make they
      really knew something about Matthew Maury. You might say they "shot
      themselves in the foot" over that; causing wounds they that have yet to
      heal.

      Now Dr. Bert's National Geographic article is making the rounds in YEC
      circles, or so it appears from the following post from TalkOrigins (not
      to be confused with TrueOrigins that is referenced:

      ###################

      http://www.apologeticspress.org/modules.php?name=Read&cat=>5&itemid=2644

      http://www.trueorigin.org/ng_ap01.asp

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
        Now, wouldn't it really be neat if it does turn out that Blyth was a
        supporter of Darwin and his evolutionary ideas!

        That would put us on the cutting edge again of the historical
        developments regarding the YEC movement.

        Of course, without regard to the Blyth/Darwin/Dr. Bert thing, it looks
        like Dr. Bert's opposition just may be going about dissecting his
        National Geographic article for some time to come.

        It could get interesting.