Todd on Dr. Bert/Blyth controversy!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Todd,

      Thanks for your time and interest in considering and commenting on my
      little effort to "dig into the details" a bit on what Dr. Bert said
      about Blyth, and John Wilkins rebuttal.

      I haven't heard anything from Buff Scott. I guess you are more worthy
      than I.

      Last I checked Buff's website, he was still promoting that faulty Mt.
      St. Helens thing we spent so much time and effort trying to get him to
      fix. I guess, however, he's got a long way to go before he matches Dr.
      Bert's 12 year record for evading his responsibilities on even the
      simplest of matters.

      I'll look forward to any further information you can add to the matters,
      and John Wilkins promised reply regarding his sources; he appears to be
      somewhat of a Darwin scholar.