[Maury_and_Baty] I'm sure that this congregation isn't concerned about a tax exemption

  • Chad Longley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church/photosfirst.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Chad Longley
        <chad.longley@a...> wrote:

        > http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church/photosfirst.html

        For a lego tyro like me, I find the project quite impressive.

        Not very long ago we were compelled to euthanize our 17 year old
        cat. Only recently have we come to possess a replacement, from a
        farm litter in Indiana. Poor thing is stone deaf and has one blue
        eye and one yellow eye. The blue eye now is appearing to change
        color and may get to match the yellow eye.

        I wouldn't be surprised but what the "brotherhood watchdogs" are
        going to be all over Amy for bringing that organ into the church of
        Christ (see her faq for her justification).

        Thanks for the link Chad.