Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Are they listening!

  • Tamara
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2004
      The link in your message didn't work, even when I changed the suffix from "con" (a Freudian slip on your part, perhaps?) to "com".

      Best,
      Tamara

        I cannot believe you take my posts seriously, what are
        you doing even trying the link I provided???

        Even Robert knows when I'm leg pullin:)

        Keith

        > The link in your message didn't work, even when I
        > changed the suffix from "con" (a Freudian slip on your
        > part, perhaps?) to "com".
        >
        > Best,
        > Tamara

      • Tamara
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2004
          I cannot believe that you would make many of the statements you make, so even when one looks odd, I tend to assume you are being serious. Besides, why would someone not try the link you provided?

          I guess from now on I should just assume that everything you say is "leg pullin" and just ignore your comments altogether?

          Tamara
          I cannot believe you take my posts seriously, what are
          you doing even trying the link I provided???

          Even Robert knows when I'm leg pullin:)

          Keith

          > The link in your message didn't work, even when I
          > changed the suffix from "con" (a Freudian slip on your
          > part, perhaps?) to "com".
          >
          > Best,
          > Tamara

          Support your local IRS office!