Rob's email

  • Keith@Sisman.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
      Hi Earl,

      Rob's email is rlbaty@...

      Regards, Keith

      > Robert,
      > Would you please send me your private email so that I
      > can write to
      > you off of any lists.
      > Thanks.
      > Earl Gieseke
      > earlgieseke@...

    • EARL GIESEKE
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
        Keith,
        Thanks for nothing! LOL
        Here is the result of my message to Robert.
        Thanks anyway.

        Earl Gieseke
        -------------------------
        A message (from <earlgieseke@...>) was received at 15 Oct 2004 15:49:23 +0000.

        The following addresses had delivery problems:

        <rlbaty@...>
        Permanent Failure: 550_<rlbaty@...>:_Recipient_address_rejected:_User_unknown_in_local_recipient_table
        Delivery last attempted at Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:49:24 -0000

      • Keith@Sisman.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
          Zats whot ur git ven ur dont pay yer tax... zer IRS
          closis yer email!!

          Keith

        • cassondrawrites@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
            Dear Earl,

            I'm afraid that Robert is no longer what you would call active on this
            list and he has closed his webtv account. But welcome to the list! In
            response to yoru comments about the Jew attending a Baptist law school...I didn't see
            the original article you referenced. However, I would assume that anyone who
            attends a religious school does so with their eyes wide open. For instance,
            I would love to attend grad school at Notre Dame. I'm not a Catholic, but I
            certainly wouldn't expect the faculty there to tiptoe around the fundamentals
            of their faith on my account. Trying to persuade someone of your faith is not
            brainwashing them; I would pity anyone so weak they could not withstand a
            discourse on any faith or philosophy or even political principle. That being
            said...I do not care for Falwell and his ilk in the least. ;o)

            Cassondra

          • EARL GIESEKE
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
              Cassondra,
              I do not oppose proselytizing. I have practiced it for many years; but, it seems a little disingenuous of the man to think he would not be proselytized in a Baptist school.
              If I had the opportunity, I would attempt it, or else become a Jew. :)

              Earl
              --------------------

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
                Casondra, you make great good sense. we all proseltyize every time we speak with someone whether about our religion, the stock market, football, university loyalties, or any other thing in which we have a vested emotional attachment.

                We also do the same thing when we try to persuade others to accept our point of view on scientific or moral grounds.

                Why wouldn't a school founded on the principals of one school of thought or another try to spread their beliefs? Only the totally uneducated would even think that would not happen. Your reference to Notre Dame is an excellent example.

                EARL GIESEKE <earlgieseke@...> wrote:
[...]

                Support your local IRS office!

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                Scott Foster
                Senior Paralegal
                Foster & Etheridge Associates, Inc.
                Independent Paralegals Specializing in
                Attorney Trial Preparation, and assistance at Trial.
                Areas of Practice and Federal and State Criminal,
                Family Law, Bankruptcy, Contracts, Personal Injury,
                Wrongful Death and Automobile Crashes.
                850-936-5219 or 850-936-4848.