Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Faith Under Fire series on Pax

  • Tamara
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2004
      As always, Casssondra's reply is filled with information and thoughts that had never occurred to me as I was sending the original message. If I watched this program, it would be the first time I had ever watched PAX myself, come to think of it .... it's just one of hundreds of channels on my cable system. :-)

      Best,
      Tamara