Re: [Maury_and_Baty] To the People's Court?

  • Keith@Sisman.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 12:14 AM
      Hi Scott,

      What part of the motherland is your wife to visit?

      Northern England and Scotland is cold at the moment,
      but the south has a heat wave. We've gone back home to
      the south until Monday morning when we are off to
      Lindisfarne again.

      Regards, Keith

      Keith, stand by, I'm sending my wife that way on Friday
      August 6th, she will be in England for a couple of
      weeks.  It will be her first visit.  I've been many
      times and so am skipping this trip.

      scott

      Keith@... wrote:
      Matt asks "What are the pros and cons of starting an
      action in small claims court?"

      In England you might win... Keith S

      (On holiday at Lindisfarne, Holy Island,
      Northumberland, England where paganism, heathenism and
      early Catholicism met to hijack bible Christianity).

      Never support your local IRS office rascals!

      Support your local IRS office!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

      Support your local IRS office!