Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Worth repeating (about this list's owner)!

  • cassondrawrites@aol.com
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 29, 2004
      Dear Keith,

      I am glad to hear that I did *not* understand you correctly in thinking
      you had sued a brother in Christ. However, I would beware of vaunting your
      position as a preacher overmuch as if one might assume that you had nothing more
      to learn from any other student of the Bible simply because you preach. Even
      the great Apollus found he had much to learn...speaking of which, you are
      doubtless also aware that the Bible teaches that we are to love our enemies and
      do good unto ALL men, living in peace as much as in us is. So I still wouldn't
      feel too much holy joy in making statements like "I LOVE litigation with
      unbelievers, rascals and atheists!" I would rather love the opportunities I am
      granted to do good unto them and to show them the way of the Light rather than
      demonstrating that my standards are little higher than the litigious and
      self-serving society in which I live.

      Cassondra

    • Keith@Sisman.net
      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 30, 2004
        Dear Tamara,

        Humility is great and we both share this wonderfull
        virtue, I understand fully why my great post was not
        mentioned.

        I hope Rob can learn from us so he too can humble
        himself.

        Have a great day, Keith

        No, I didn't forget to mention it, Keith.  I just
        decided not to.  *grin*

        Best,
        Tamara