Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Worth repeating (about this list's owner)!

  • Keith@Sisman.net
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 29, 2004
      Cassondra writes "Did I read you correctly that you
      sued a brother in Christ?"

      Cassondra, I am aware of what the scriptures teach, I
      preach! (Actualy I'm a great preacher, but as I am also
      humble this is not place to go into all that).

      Three or so years ago a brother in Christ came to my
      home. He was greatly distressed. He was being
      prosecuted for something he had clearly not done. I
      organised his defence and eventually after about
      eighteen months and many appearances in court the case
      was thrown out, and he even got some costs.

      That is not suing a brother but defending a brother.

      I LOVE litigation with unbelievers, rascals and
      atheists!

      Keith
    • Keith@Sisman.net
      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 30, 2004
        Dear Tamara,

        Humility is great and we both share this wonderfull
        virtue, I understand fully why my great post was not
        mentioned.

        I hope Rob can learn from us so he too can humble
        himself.

        Have a great day, Keith

        No, I didn't forget to mention it, Keith.  I just
        decided not to.  *grin*

        Best,
        Tamara