Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Worth repeating (about this list's owner)!

  • cassondrawrites@aol.com
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 29 7:01 AM
      Dear Keith,

      Did I miss something in your last post? I am rushing through these
      emails, so it is quite possible that you were somehow joking and I missed it, but
      did I read you correctly that you sued a brother in Christ? The Bible teaches
      plainly that such a thing is not to happen between brethren, and if by some
      happenstance it were absolutely unavoidable, I'd think it would be a source of
      sadness and shame, not something to laugh over in a post somewhere.

      seeking clarification,
      Cassondra

    • Keith@Sisman.net
      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 30 12:56 AM
        Dear Tamara,

        Humility is great and we both share this wonderfull
        virtue, I understand fully why my great post was not
        mentioned.

        I hope Rob can learn from us so he too can humble
        himself.

        Have a great day, Keith

        No, I didn't forget to mention it, Keith.  I just
        decided not to.  *grin*

        Best,
        Tamara