Maury, Yoder & Pollard!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      I believe it has been announced on Gil Yoder's list that he is about
      to leave for Richmond, VA, the famed home of a for-real Maury statue;
      one some have even falsely claimed has a bible in one of its
      outstretched hands. (Dr. Bert, of course, put his Maury-bible-in-the-
      hand statue at the Naval Academy, not Richmond).

      Maybe Keith or someone else can get Gil to get up some really good
      pictures of that statue in Richmond; particularly the floor area
      around the chair in order to try and document that, indeed, Maury is
      depicted has having tossed his bible on the floor instead of holding
      it in his hand.

      I think the announcement regarding Gil's pilgrimage to the Maury
      statue location mentions his possible intentions to hob-nob with Neal
      Pollard of the Cold Harbor church:

      > http://www.cold-harbor-road.org/index.htm

      I find this quite interesting. According to my recollections, Neal
      Pollard was an earlier apologist for Dr. Bert and we exchanged a few
      e-mails on the subject quite some time ago.

      Here's what is interesting. Neal Pollard appears to be one of those
      I referenced in my earlier note; one who prefers, contrary to Keith's
      preferences, to "hide evidence".

      In the course of my exchanges with Neal, he dropped a slur about my
      employment. I had not mentioned my employment, and I don't think he
      ever gave me the details regarding that information. It was after
      that that I learned that Dr. Bert had been secretly circulating
      letters about me and that secret letter is probably where Neal got
      his idea to comment on my employment.

      Maybe Gil will also develop for the record a little history of that
      while he is out in Virginia working on Maury matters? You think?