Re: Who cares, Scott? Lots of folk!

    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 29, 2004
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Keith@S... wrote, concerning
      Dr. Bert's recent, clandestine removal of his bogus moon dust claim
      from his website:

      > It was easy, I'm guessing it was
      > deleted with Microsoft Frontpage.

      There he goes again; just like all the followers who have gone before
      him; speculating on behalf of Dr. Bert where Dr. Bert exhibits his
      preference for, despite Keith's objection, "hiding the evidence".

      So, let's see. . .we'll be waiting for Keith to document his effort
      to get Dr. Bert to openly, honestly, and for the public record, tell
      us where he got his Maury statue claim and the true and complete
      story regarding the recent, clandestine removal of his bogus moon
      dust claim from his website (maybe something similar to Dr. Bert's
      expose regarding the bogus "NASA Long Day" story).

      While it should not, at this late date, be necessary, it may be wise
      to state the obvious. It is recommended that it be made clear to Dr.
      Bert that inquiries are for the public record. So many times his
      apologists have gone to him and made a big deal about how they aren't
      going to tell what has gone on because of some secret pact with Dr.
      Bert about keeping things hush, hush, or some such thing. It is
      really kinda irritating, after all my "feeble attempts" to have
      someone come back bragging about how they've contacted Dr. Bert and
      then, contrary to Keith's preferences, insist on "hiding the
      evidence" (or just not admitting, explaining, or revealing such
      contacts).

      So, if Dr. Bert still prefers to keep his secrets, that's fine; Keith
      is just encouraged to document that Dr. Bert won't even tell him so
      much as where he got his Maury statue claim. If that be the case,
      we'll just have to look for someone who does have a little moral
      influence so as to get Dr. Bert to give up some of his secrets
      regarding these important public issues.

    • Keith@Sisman.net
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 29, 2004
        Dear Rob,

        Unless Bert uses Mac for his web design, he will have
        deleted the offending material most likely with MS
        Front Page. You asked and I have provided an answer.
        That you do not like it is another matter.

        Keith

        Support your local IRS office!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go
        to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maury_and_Baty/%c2%a0
        to:Maury_and_Baty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Terms of Service.
      • Chad Longley
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 29, 2004
          By the looks of the AP website (not the most professionally appearing site I
          have ever seen), I suspect that he actually has someone coding straight HTML
          instead of using FrontPage , Dreamweaver, etc.

          - Chad