Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Worth repeating (about this list's owner)!

  • Keith@Sisman.net
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 28 11:01 PM
      Hi Tamara,

      Fortunately in England such an action would be almost
      impossible to bring, and if I were so unlucky that
      someone did, then it could cost them a fortune and me
      nothing... They cannot win financially, only morally :)

      I love litigation and am nearly always in some dispute
      with some rascal somewhere.. I have never ever lost,
      but cost my enemies a small fortune. The last case
      concerned a brother in Christ, it cost me (us)nothing
      other than time as they paid all the costs, it cost
      them nearly one hundred thousand pounds and they
      lost... Sometimes life is great!

      Keith

      ROFL - I'm not going to sue you, Keith.  I just wanted
      to warn you that there are others who might.  I like
      you, and I don't sue people I like.

      Best,
      Tamara
      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 30 12:56 AM
        Dear Tamara,

        Humility is great and we both share this wonderfull
        virtue, I understand fully why my great post was not
        mentioned.

        I hope Rob can learn from us so he too can humble
        himself.

        Have a great day, Keith

        No, I didn't forget to mention it, Keith.  I just
        decided not to.  *grin*

        Best,
        Tamara