Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Worth repeating (about this list's owner)!

  • Tamara
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 28, 2004
      ROFL - I'm not going to sue you, Keith. I just wanted to warn you that there are others who might. I like you, and I don't sue people I like.

      Best,
      Tamara
      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 30, 2004
        Dear Tamara,

        Humility is great and we both share this wonderfull
        virtue, I understand fully why my great post was not
        mentioned.

        I hope Rob can learn from us so he too can humble
        himself.

        Have a great day, Keith

        No, I didn't forget to mention it, Keith.  I just
        decided not to.  *grin*

        Best,
        Tamara