Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Re: It doesn't get much easier than this!

  • Tamara
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 28, 2004
      Ah, but you prove his point, Scott. The statue does not exist. That's why you don't know what statue he is discussing.

      Best,
      Tamara
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 29, 2004
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Keith@S... wrote, concerning
        Dr. Bert's recent, clandestine removal of his bogus moon dust claim
        from his website:

        > It was easy, I'm guessing it was
        > deleted with Microsoft Frontpage.

        There he goes again; just like all the followers who have gone before
        him; speculating on behalf of Dr. Bert where Dr. Bert exhibits his
        preference for, despite Keith's objection, "hiding the evidence".

        So, let's see. . .we'll be waiting for Keith to document his effort
        to get Dr. Bert to openly, honestly, and for the public record, tell
        us where he got his Maury statue claim and the true and complete
        story regarding the recent, clandestine removal of his bogus moon
        dust claim from his website (maybe something similar to Dr. Bert's
        expose regarding the bogus "NASA Long Day" story).

        While it should not, at this late date, be necessary, it may be wise
        to state the obvious. It is recommended that it be made clear to Dr.
        Bert that inquiries are for the public record. So many times his
        apologists have gone to him and made a big deal about how they aren't
        going to tell what has gone on because of some secret pact with Dr.
        Bert about keeping things hush, hush, or some such thing. It is
        really kinda irritating, after all my "feeble attempts" to have
        someone come back bragging about how they've contacted Dr. Bert and
        then, contrary to Keith's preferences, insist on "hiding the
        evidence" (or just not admitting, explaining, or revealing such
        contacts).

        So, if Dr. Bert still prefers to keep his secrets, that's fine; Keith
        is just encouraged to document that Dr. Bert won't even tell him so
        much as where he got his Maury statue claim. If that be the case,
        we'll just have to look for someone who does have a little moral
        influence so as to get Dr. Bert to give up some of his secrets
        regarding these important public issues.

      • Keith@Sisman.net
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 29, 2004
          Dear Rob,

          Unless Bert uses Mac for his web design, he will have
          deleted the offending material most likely with MS
          Front Page. You asked and I have provided an answer.
          That you do not like it is another matter.

          Keith

          Support your local IRS office!

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go
          to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maury_and_Baty/%c2%a0
          to:Maury_and_Baty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          Terms of Service.
        • Chad Longley
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 29, 2004
            By the looks of the AP website (not the most professionally appearing site I
            have ever seen), I suspect that he actually has someone coding straight HTML
            instead of using FrontPage , Dreamweaver, etc.

            - Chad