Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Worth repeating (about this list's owner)!

  • Keith@Sisman.net
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 28, 2004
      Sue me, sue me, I ain't got no money... :)

      Keith

      Hmmmmm .... you may not be aware of this, but
      commandeering and altering another's words to produce
      an entirely different meaning is civilly actionable
      both in the US and in the UK.  While there may be
      others here who would not mind your having done this to
      their messages, I am quite displeased that you have
      done so with mine.  I am therefore asking you nicely to
      please not do that again.

      Tamara

    • Keith@Sisman.net
      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 30, 2004
        Dear Tamara,

        Humility is great and we both share this wonderfull
        virtue, I understand fully why my great post was not
        mentioned.

        I hope Rob can learn from us so he too can humble
        himself.

        Have a great day, Keith

        No, I didn't forget to mention it, Keith.  I just
        decided not to.  *grin*

        Best,
        Tamara