Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Re: Who cares, Scott? Lots of folk!

  • Keith@Sisman.net
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 28, 2004
      Rob asks "Long-term members here will recall how Dr.
      Bert only relatively recently clandestinely removed his
      bogus moon-dust promotion from his website.  Like with
      the Maury statue claim, we are still waiting for
      the full details of how that came about."

      It was easy, I'm guessing it was deleted with Microsoft
      Frontpage.

      Keith :~)

      Support your local IRS Office and suffer forever....
    • Tamara
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 28, 2004
        Ah, but you prove his point, Scott. The statue does not exist. That's why you don't know what statue he is discussing.

        Best,
        Tamara
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 29, 2004
          --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Keith@S... wrote, concerning
          Dr. Bert's recent, clandestine removal of his bogus moon dust claim
          from his website:

          > It was easy, I'm guessing it was
          > deleted with Microsoft Frontpage.

          There he goes again; just like all the followers who have gone before
          him; speculating on behalf of Dr. Bert where Dr. Bert exhibits his
          preference for, despite Keith's objection, "hiding the evidence".

          So, let's see. . .we'll be waiting for Keith to document his effort
          to get Dr. Bert to openly, honestly, and for the public record, tell
          us where he got his Maury statue claim and the true and complete
          story regarding the recent, clandestine removal of his bogus moon
          dust claim from his website (maybe something similar to Dr. Bert's
          expose regarding the bogus "NASA Long Day" story).

          While it should not, at this late date, be necessary, it may be wise
          to state the obvious. It is recommended that it be made clear to Dr.
          Bert that inquiries are for the public record. So many times his
          apologists have gone to him and made a big deal about how they aren't
          going to tell what has gone on because of some secret pact with Dr.
          Bert about keeping things hush, hush, or some such thing. It is
          really kinda irritating, after all my "feeble attempts" to have
          someone come back bragging about how they've contacted Dr. Bert and
          then, contrary to Keith's preferences, insist on "hiding the
          evidence" (or just not admitting, explaining, or revealing such
          contacts).

          So, if Dr. Bert still prefers to keep his secrets, that's fine; Keith
          is just encouraged to document that Dr. Bert won't even tell him so
          much as where he got his Maury statue claim. If that be the case,
          we'll just have to look for someone who does have a little moral
          influence so as to get Dr. Bert to give up some of his secrets
          regarding these important public issues.

        • Keith@Sisman.net
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 29, 2004
            Dear Rob,

            Unless Bert uses Mac for his web design, he will have
            deleted the offending material most likely with MS
            Front Page. You asked and I have provided an answer.
            That you do not like it is another matter.

            Keith

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            To visit your group on the web, go
            to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maury_and_Baty/%c2%a0
            to:Maury_and_Baty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            Terms of Service.
          • Chad Longley
            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 29, 2004
              By the looks of the AP website (not the most professionally appearing site I
              have ever seen), I suspect that he actually has someone coding straight HTML
              instead of using FrontPage , Dreamweaver, etc.

              - Chad