Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Thoughts of Triumph

  • Chad Longley
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 28, 2004
      Somewhat interesting but irrelevant factoid: The Jensen CV8 about which
      Keith sent several links (I enjoyed those) is listed as having an available
      Chrysler 6276cc V8 engine. 6276cc = 383ci. My brother's '68 Plymouth
      Roadrunner is powered by the same workhorse. Like I said, somewhat
      interesting, but completely irrelevant.

      - Chad

      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 30, 2004
        Dear Tamara,

        Humility is great and we both share this wonderfull
        virtue, I understand fully why my great post was not
        mentioned.

        I hope Rob can learn from us so he too can humble
        himself.

        Have a great day, Keith

        No, I didn't forget to mention it, Keith.  I just
        decided not to.  *grin*

        Best,
        Tamara