Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Worth repeating (about this list's owner)!

  • Keith@Sisman.net
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 28, 2004
      An alternative view...

      If you are referencing Robert's propensity to discuss
      such matters as the Maury statue, I'm afraid that he
      will be unable to "behave" himself.  Robert is who he
      is.  Sure, he discusses that (and certain other
      matters) a lot, but that's part of his lack of charm as
      far as I'm concerned.

      Robert (was) on several of my lists, and everyone is
      quite opposed to him exactly the way he is (and we are
      talking about 600 members total).

      I have never received one complaint about Robert, but
      many, and he is completely unmoderated now being
      banned.  For that reason, I cannot help but wonder if
      perhaps his questions are making folks in certain
      circles uncomfortable for reasons other than the fact
      of his "insistence to pursue one subject and not put it
      down" was making every ones life hell on earth.

      I can honestly say that in the 6 long years I have not
      been a listowner, I have never once banned anyone for
      doggedly pursuing one particular subject, and so I find
      it quite curious that CFTF would do so except Robert is
      quite a guy for being totally unreasonable!

      Support your local IRS office!

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go
      to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maury_and_Baty/%c2%a0
      to:Maury_and_Baty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Terms of Service.
    • Keith@Sisman.net
      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 30, 2004
        Dear Tamara,

        Humility is great and we both share this wonderfull
        virtue, I understand fully why my great post was not
        mentioned.

        I hope Rob can learn from us so he too can humble
        himself.

        Have a great day, Keith

        No, I didn't forget to mention it, Keith.  I just
        decided not to.  *grin*

        Best,
        Tamara