Re: Any truth to this report?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2002
      This was the topic on BereanSpirit as well. I post here a post from
      there, for relevance.

      It would be nice to know with some confidence just who our "mystery"
      member is. Will we find out? Dunno!

      ########################
      ########################

      Message 76415 of 76516

      From:  "rlbaty50
      Date:  Mon Dec 9, 2002  9:10 am
      Subject:  "Sneakymail" and me! :o)

      --- In BereanSpirit@yahoogroups.com, "dmathew1 <dmathew1@t...>"
      <dmathew1@t...> wrote:

      "I am not going to name anyone because I don't have any conclusive
      proof. If you carefully read the posts by "MatthewMaury" and compare the
      style to those people who post routinely on the
      creationism group, there is a pretty good chance that you will be able
      to narrow down the list to one or two people."

      ###########################

      David,

      I was afraid of that. After all you've said, you won't open up a bit
      and suggest some suspects!

      Of course, I used your same technique and came to a different
      conclusion. Perhaps we are both wrong and the "sneakymail" person is
      just good at what he does.

      I was impressed with the style, the concern for civility, honor, and the
      good name of you-know-who. The affection for "Alice" also seemed to have
      some relevance.

      I couldn't help but be reminded of my personal e-mail exchanges some
      time ago with Dr. Wxxxxxx Mxxxx Mxxxxx, II.

      I also thought it interesting that, given the opportunity, the person
      did not deny being a Mxxxx descendant, or Dr. Mxxxxx, II himself.

      What about the other two "sneakymail" folk that showed up on my original
      list? One using the name of Brad Harrub, and the other, who
      didn't actually join the list that had no name indicated? Got opinion
      about that?

      I realize it is no big deal, but it would be interesting to know the
      details behind those 3 "sneakymail" appearances on my list and the
      one that still remains on my current list (though he seems to have
      fallen rather silent lately).

      Hey, Steve Heiden came out of the closet! Why not our "sneakymail" folk?