Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Koziol: Another PAMite case to watch for??

  • Tamara
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2004
      I don't think it would take a psychiatrist to figure out that PAM's a nutcase, LOL.

      Best,
      Tamara

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell
      Date: May 7, 2004

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol/372c.complaint.shubb.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol2/criminal.complaint.htm

      no oath of office;
      no Presidential Commission

      Shubb appears to be a criminal impostor who has infiltrated
      the federal judiciary:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol2/stumsky.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol2/foreman.htm

      Sincerely yours,
      /s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell
      Private Attorney General

      Dennis <dwmjayson@m...> wrote:

      Our friend Gene Koziol was captured by US Marshall's and hauled down
      to FED Dist court in Sac for Tax evasion.

      He could use some support. His arraingment is either at 11:30 am or
      2:30 pm.

      If you can be there to support him it would be greatly Appreciated.
      Please pass this on to folks in Sacramento.

      Dennis

      Support your local IRS office!

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor