PAMite mixed feelings! :o)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      Another, elsewhere, commented regarding the conviction of PAM's buddy
      Lynne as follows (paraphrasing):

      > I have mixed feelings:

      > Seeing one of the most money-grubbing
      > paytriots (sic) of all time go down

      > vs

      > Seeing the government win another case

      PAM was recently seen to be putting his fellow PAMites into categories.

      I wonder, do you think PAM would fall into the same "money-grubbing
      paytriot" category as Lynne (though spurned and apparently less
      successful at it)?

      I take that back. Maybe he is the most successful at it.

    • Tamara
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2004
        PAM is quite an odd bird. On the one hand, he feels himself extraordinarily qualified. On the other hand, he proves this to not be the case at every turn.

        His extreme hatred of Lynne Meredith is becoming legendary, and I'm quite certain that it colors everything he says on the subject.

        Best,
        Tamara

        Another, elsewhere, commented regarding the conviction of PAM's buddy
        Lynne as follows (paraphrasing):

        > I have mixed feelings:

        > Seeing one of the most money-grubbing
        > paytriots (sic) of all time go down

        > vs

        > Seeing the government win another case

        PAM was recently seen to be putting his fellow PAMites into categories.

        I wonder, do you think PAM would fall into the same "money-grubbing
        paytriot" category as Lynne (though spurned and apparently less
        successful at it)?

        I take that back. Maybe he is the most successful at it.

        Support your local IRS office!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor