Re: How to get to "shut up"??

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, cassondrawrites@a... wrote:

      > So you're saying all I have to do is convince Bert to
      > hang up his creation-science hat and go home, and this
      > will just have been a bad dream?!?

      > Now, where did I put that horse's head....

      Bad dream!? And I thought we were all having fun with this.

      I figure Dr. Bert and I are about the same age and we may be in about
      the same stage of health. So, statistically speaking, we both have a
      long way to go; maybe I should be working on buying a plot next to
      his. Hey, maybe there are a couple of plots available next to
      Maury's at Richmond's Hollywood Cemetery.

      Maury has that fancy, tall monument over his grave. Dr. Bert and I
      could rest on either side with smaller, complimenting tombstones.

      For Dr. Bert's, someone could craft a little statue of Maury
      depicting him with a bible in one outstretched hand.

      For mine, they might chisel RR 70-549 into the stone and then put a
      circle with a line through it over the text.

      Robert
    • Tamara
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
        Very clever ideas for monuments.