Re: [Maury_and_Baty] How to get to "shut up"??

  • cassondrawrites@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      So you're saying all I have to do is convince Bert to hang up his
      creation-science hat and go home, and this will just have been a bad dream?!? Now, where
      did I put that horse's head....

      Cassondra

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, cassondrawrites@a... wrote:

        > So you're saying all I have to do is convince Bert to
        > hang up his creation-science hat and go home, and this
        > will just have been a bad dream?!?

        > Now, where did I put that horse's head....

        Bad dream!? And I thought we were all having fun with this.

        I figure Dr. Bert and I are about the same age and we may be in about
        the same stage of health. So, statistically speaking, we both have a
        long way to go; maybe I should be working on buying a plot next to
        his. Hey, maybe there are a couple of plots available next to
        Maury's at Richmond's Hollywood Cemetery.

        Maury has that fancy, tall monument over his grave. Dr. Bert and I
        could rest on either side with smaller, complimenting tombstones.

        For Dr. Bert's, someone could craft a little statue of Maury
        depicting him with a bible in one outstretched hand.

        For mine, they might chisel RR 70-549 into the stone and then put a
        circle with a line through it over the text.

        Robert
      • Tamara
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
          Very clever ideas for monuments.