How to get to "shut up"??

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      Em, you wrote:

      > Robert, I don't think anyone could
      > shut you up about Maury or Bert!

      I just try to be competitive (Mathew 7:1,2) with folks like Dr. Bert.

      If you ever find anyone who could get Dr. Bert to shut up about his
      "young-earth, creation-science" hobby, they might be able to help me
      shut up as well, at least as to certain issues.

      I'm not even so sure that Dr. Bert has shut up about me. With all his
      secrecy in the past, for all I know he continues to publish secret
      messages about me and certain matters I have an interest in.

      If anyone can get Dr. Bert to public address such matters, on the
      record, we might settle some issues and move on to others that we could
      help Dr. Bert with.

    • cassondrawrites@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        So you're saying all I have to do is convince Bert to hang up his
        creation-science hat and go home, and this will just have been a bad dream?!? Now, where
        did I put that horse's head....

        Cassondra

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
          --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, cassondrawrites@a... wrote:

          > So you're saying all I have to do is convince Bert to
          > hang up his creation-science hat and go home, and this
          > will just have been a bad dream?!?

          > Now, where did I put that horse's head....

          Bad dream!? And I thought we were all having fun with this.

          I figure Dr. Bert and I are about the same age and we may be in about
          the same stage of health. So, statistically speaking, we both have a
          long way to go; maybe I should be working on buying a plot next to
          his. Hey, maybe there are a couple of plots available next to
          Maury's at Richmond's Hollywood Cemetery.

          Maury has that fancy, tall monument over his grave. Dr. Bert and I
          could rest on either side with smaller, complimenting tombstones.

          For Dr. Bert's, someone could craft a little statue of Maury
          depicting him with a bible in one outstretched hand.

          For mine, they might chisel RR 70-549 into the stone and then put a
          circle with a line through it over the text.

          Robert
        • Tamara
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
            Very clever ideas for monuments.